Hiring and Benchmarking
The hiring and interviewing process plays a critical role in making better hires. In this session, we will look at options you can put in place to streamline and make your hiring process more effective. We will then apply our communication model to help you master quality in-depth interviews with candidates to allow you both to truly connect and understand each other, the role, and the company. This will also allow us to introduce our culture, what’s essential in our relationship working together, give us a platform to define our culture out of the starting gate, and set the tone of the relationship with the new hire. You will also learn great questions you can incorporate and why each can be powerful.
Next, we will discuss turn-key tools and how to customize them to your business to design your hiring and interviewing process so you can start building your culture from the first conversation you have with candidates. By making better hiring decisions, we will set our team and new hire up for success.
In leadership conversations, we continue this conversation by talking about taking those you selected and developing and coaching them to success. Here you will also learn to implement your knowledge of DISC into your hiring and interviewing conversations. This will lead us to job benchmarking and how to utilize DISC in your hiring process.
- How to design a process that selects great people
- How to make your hiring and interviewing process more effective
- Powerful interview questions to deepen the quality of your conversation with candidates
- How to talk about your company culture
- Learn what’s most important to your candidate(s)
- How to make those you meet excited to work for you
- How to integrate DISC into your interview