Online Small Business Classes
Since 1979, EWH Small Business Accounting has worked with over 2,200 small businesses monthly, not to mention thousands of others at year-end. Ed Hastreiter, the founder, reflecting on his years of experience working with many small business owners, has developed a list of “10 Secrets” based on success and failure patterns. Success in business cannot be guaranteed, but implement these 10 Secrets, and your chances of success will be far greater!
- Product or Service Exceeds Customer Expectations
- Quality, Well-Trained Staff
- Owners Work ON Their Business, Not IN Their Business
- Solid Financial Equity
- Learning Is a Life-Long Commitment
- Owner Must Have Integrity
- Owners Have a Passion for Their Business
- Deal with Facts and Not Opinions
- Grow Smart by Setting Written Goals
- Have and Know Your Business Model
Developing an Entrepreneurial Vision
We will discuss the essentials of growth, how to build a turnkey operation, and create a 90-day plan. Reflecting on three key essentials to business success–people, numbers, and self–we will use a self-assessment tool to help you start thinking about where you are and where you want to be in order to create your 90-day plan and your vision.