Operating Cash Flow Systems
Budgeting, forecasting, bookkeeping, cash flow, and ongoing financial management are the lifeblood of your business. Understand key financial strategies, avoid the common pitfalls of poor cash management, and gain the confidence to run a more profitable business in any economy!
In this session, Operating Cash Flow Systems, you will learn the fundamentals of reliable record-keeping and accounting systems, audit trial best practices, and accurate and timely financial information.
- 5 Critical Accounting Mistakes
- Financial information you should be receiving
- Implementing a bookkeeping system
- How to maintain a proper audit trail
- Using QuickBooks
- What you need to do day-to-day, month-to-month, and at year-end
- Two primary ways to engage with your accountant.
- The different types of taxes to be aware
- Three distinct roles and positions: Accounts Payable, Bookkeeping, and Accounting
Category: Courses Tag: Operating Cash Flow Systems
Self Mastery$49.00 Add to cart
Leadership Essentials$99.00 Add to cart
Succession Planning$99.00 Add to cart